- Register with LiqPayand make settings in your Account LiqPay
- Register a Shopify store and make settings in your Shopify Dashboard
- Send data to email@example.com to connect gateway:
- PublicLiqPay key
- PersonalLiqPay key
- API KeyShopify for LiqPay app
- API PasswordShopify for LiqPay app
- Shopify store name in the format shop.myshopify.com
- You need to install the gateway from this link. Please note that the country of the store must be Ukraine (Settings - General - Store address). Gateway "Liqpay by PrivatBank" is in the list of Alternative payments.
- You will also get a login and a signature, which you need to enter on the Payments page of the Settings section on the /admin page of your store.
- Contact LiqPay about activating your LiqPay account.
Settings in the LiqPay Cabinet
Please note that you need to enter a trusted IP: 22.214.171.124 (Shopify gateway for LiqPay).
Save the public and private keys - you need to send them to connect the gateway.
Then such settings
Setting up an app in your Shopify account
You need to save the API Key and API Password.
Setting up a gateway in your Shopify Dashboard
On the Settings - Payments page, enter the received login and signature.